Thursday 12 March 2015

Capture The Castle - Castle Howard Photography Competition

Castle Howard, one of Yorkshire’s grandest country houses, is inviting amateur photographers to put their camera skills to the test and capture the castle, its grounds and gardens as well as the wider estate in a new photography competition ‘Castle Howard: Through My Eyes’, from Saturday 14 March to Thursday 31 December.
 

Photographer Nick Howard
From its imposing architecture, sweeping vistas, lakes, woodland, monuments and fountains to the formal gardens, flora and fauna and rolling Howardian Hills, Castle Howard offers endless opportunities to be inspired.

Nick Howard, who will judge the competition, commented: ‘Having grown up at Castle Howard I am well aware of the unique qualities of our beautiful Yorkshire landscape, with every season bringing something new to admire and enjoy. As a keen photographer myself, I feel inspired every time I venture out, camera in hand, and look forward to reviewing the many fantastic entries I am sure we will receive.’


For more information please click here:  http://www.treasurehouses.co.uk/news/Capture%20The%20Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment